About

This blog is an open window to the future and the world. Mjoy is about me, my thought and my dreams in the search of enjoying life.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

The feeling of a curse

Now I definitely know, now I got the last prof....I'm cursed....

Me and my cars. I have been told that I probably easily could keep a blog only about me and my cars. But no, then I have to see it in the eyes to often. But today it's just to much anyway...so way not.

I can't neither cry or laugh. I just feel a empty calm, coldness, tiredness. And one conclution, just do not never ever trust them....never...the cars I mean...

They just make up evil plans. Will see how much problem you can handle and stand before you break. And yes, I have been close, very close. But I still choose, I choose to be happy, or at least to not be too sad. At least I have learned something new today, how to mount back a loose alternator belt...that I haven't done before.

Thanks for helpful people, that it still possible to fine someone of you out there. Life should be so much harder without you....

No comments:

Post a Comment